There is an endless supply of topics one can write about. However, as often happens, when it is time to sit down and write you may find that your mind is simply blank. Here’s a list of 5 ways to ensure you always have plenty to write about.
1. Make a list of major concerns, issues and general topics relevant to your target market. Leave plenty of room between each to break these down into sub-categories and then into specific topics.
2. Keep a notebook or an app on your smart phone handy for jotting down ideas as they come to you. It’s frustrating to be at the grocery store, in a waiting room or a meeting and you get a great idea but have no way to record it. Having some way to jot down those ideas will ensure no topic will ever be lost.
3. Consider your target market for a moment. Make a list of the types of products they buy. Then consider what information they need to make an informed buying decision. For example, if you sell acne products, your readers might need to know the types of acne, causes of acne, treatment options, what to look for in specific treatment plans, etc. You can even go a step further and get specific about products, i.e. alcohol-based products vs. water based.
4. Write product reviews & comparisons. After you have your list from #3, you can easily write product reviews and comparisons on those products.
5. Conduct interviews and create case studies. Turn your customers into case studies. Interview a series of successful customers. This by itself will give you lots to talk about. Once you’ve interviewed several, turn their results into a case study report. Be sure to make it interesting and beneficial to the rest of your readers.
These strategies will help you generate an endless supply of topics that your subscribers will love.
Would you like someone else to write your emails for you? Click Here